Zachary M. Dayno
Zach Dayno is a litigation associate at Gravel & Shea. His practice focuses on all aspects of litigation in state and federal court.
Prior to joining Gravel & Shea, Zach clerked for Justice Ellen A. Gorman of the Maine Supreme Judicial Court and Judges Peter W. Hall and Joseph F. Bianco of the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.
- Vermont Law School, J.D. 2018, summa cum laude
- Staff Editor, Vermont Law Review
- Albert Schweitzer Fellow
- Middlebury College, B.A. 2013, magna cum laude
Memberships & Affiliations
- Member, Vermont and American Bar Associations
- Private Citizens Policing Corporate Behavior: Using a Qui Tam Model to Catch Financial Fraud, 43 Vermont L.J. 307 (2018)
- Vermont (2018)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit (2021)
- U.S. District Court for the District of Vermont (2021)