Gravel & Shea is pleased to congratulate Gravel & Shea partners Peter S. Erly and Timothy M. Eustace on their recognition as Burlington Lawyers of the Year in the 2022 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America.
Each year, Best Lawyers names one attorney per practice area in a given region Lawyer of the Year. That lawyer received the highest overall peer-reviewed feedback.
Peter Erly is the 2022 Burlington Lawyer of the Year for Mergers & Acquisitions Law.
Tim Eustace is the 2022 Burlington Lawyer of the Year for Litigation — Real Estate.
Based on nominations and an extensive peer review process, Best Lawyers creates an annual guide of extraordinary lawyers across the country.
We would also like to congratulate the following lawyers named to the 2022 The Best Lawyers in America list:
- Peter S. Erly — Corporate Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Securities/Capital Markets Law, and Securities Regulation
- Timothy M. Eustace — Litigation – Real Estate
- Michelle N. Farkas — Real Estate Law
- Heather R. Hammond — Employment Law – Management and Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Robert B. Hemley — Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Criminal Defense: General Practice, Criminal Defense: White-Collar, First Amendment Law, Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions – Plaintiffs, Medical Malpractice Law – Plaintiffs, and Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs
- William A. Mason IV — Corporate Governance Law and Corporate Law
- Jerome F. O’Neill — Commercial Litigation, Criminal Defense: General Practice, Criminal Defense: White-Collar, and Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs
- Robert H. Rushford — Real Estate Law
Best Lawyers also recognizes lawyers who are earlier in their careers in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch.
Gravel & Shea congratulates Celeste E. Laramie for her inclusion as One to Watch for Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs.
Gravel & Shea is a full-service law firm in Burlington, Vermont, providing its clients legal services in a wide variety of disciplines, including commercial transactions, civil litigation, real estate, intellectual property, energy, land use and environmental regulation, estate planning, mergers and acquisitions, personal injury litigation, employment law, and family law.